POSITION: House Keeper
PRIMARY PURPOSE: Covenant Harbor needs to look great, inside and out. The Lead House Keeper Supports the goals of the area by ensuring Standards od Cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness are maintained throughout the premises and to help Supervise the House Keeping Department to maintain cleanliness standards and safety.
REPORTS TO: Guest Services Coordinator.
• Work with the house keeping team to ensure high Standards of Living.
• Supervising the Daily Cleanliness of Assigned tasks
• Follow/lead the schedule of tasks to be completed on a Daily basis.
• Continuously seek and make Improvements to the overall housekeeping functions.
• Serve as overall quality control for housekeeping functions.
• Maintain supply levels, orderly supply closets.
• Deep cleaning of building during slow times and as needed.
Support the mission of Covenant harbor as found in the employee book.
Personal maturity, sound judgment, motivation and integrity.
Supervisory experience preferred.
Desire and willingness to work as a team.
Able to operate housekeeping equipment.
Minimum of high school education